Health and Wellness Center in Livingston offers microdermabrasions treatment to help your skin look young and fresh.
Microdermabrasion continues to grow in popularity. It is fast and affordable way to improve your skin complexion and get rid of acne scars and age spots.
Microdermabrasion, or microderm, is one of the easiest and most effective anti-aging treatments. Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic non-invasive procedure to remove dead skin cells from the outermost layer of the skin.
It is a technique that exfoliates the skin, using a mechanical device that also has a suction mechanism to remove dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin.
Microdermabrasion softens fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture, decreases the appearance of scarring, decreases pore size, clogged pores, blemishes, and reduces superficial hyper-pigmentation also known as age spots.
If you're starting to notice fine lines and wrinkles creeping in or have acne scaring and spots microdermabrasion might be just treatment you're looking for.
- Redution the formation of comedones and improve mild acne
- Making large pores look smaller
- Reducing oiliness
- Soften the look of superficial acne scars
- Improvement the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth the skin and brighten the complexion
- Even out skin tone and fight sun damage
- Improvement tone and texture of the skin
Call today at 973-422-0508 to schedule an appointment.