Medical Weight Loss
"Watch what you eat, and exercise." This has been the mantra for weight loss and personal wellness for many years and still holds true today. And for good reason...
Metabolic Syndrome can be affected by hormones, thyroid function, digestion deficiency and of course the brain.
Diet and Nutrition
Whatever we put into our bodies will produce a physiological response. Processed foods that are high in fat and sugar will cause the body to store fat and raise blood glucose levels. In return the body responds with internal inflammation that propels it on the path to conditions like diabetes and heart disease, among other serious health concerns.
As an opposite low glycemic, natural diet will provide your body with the nourishment it has been adapted to over thousands of years.
Health and Wellness Center offers various Medical Weight loss programs customized by Natasha Fuksina MD.
Medical weight loss programs differ significantly from commercial plans. Your weight loss program will be designed to best fit your lifestyle, medical history, and personal preferences. You will be provided with a complete medical evaluation before you start your personalized weight loss program.
Weight loss programs used in our center are safe and effective for weight loss, they are also effective in controlling, reducing, and even eliminating any complications, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease associated with being overweight or obese.
Our programs include:
• Complete medical exam including blood pressure and EKG for all patients
• Follow up visits with our medical staff
• Overall health and body composition analysis
• Customized Nutrition plans and educational materials, which may include LCD (Low Calorie Diet) where medical food will be provided.
• Appetite suppressants, B12 injections, occasionally VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet), and hCG diet
• Vitamins, Supplements and full line of weight loss products
• Adjustments and often reduction of your current medications
• Collaboration with your Primary Care Physician as needed
Because medical weight loss is scientifically-based, and relies on physiological data-sets, it is customized to every individual’s weight loss needs. As a consequence, medical weight loss can help any individual with his or her specific weight loss needs. Some patients will seek to lose 60-100 pounds while others will just need to get rid of those final few pounds. Medical weight loss can use your body’s own information to help you achieve those goals in a safe and lasting fashion.
Call today at 973-422-0508 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Natasha Fuksina.